sobota, 9 czerwca 2012

Hey there :)

This week our town is the host for the annually 'Hessentage'. These are 10 days, where people from all over Hesse come to visit a city or town to have fun, it's a (not so old) tradition. The purpose is to get more guests throughout the year. And of course among the attractions there are always some concerts. So yesterday I was at a Lenny Kravitz concert and it was great! Even though it rained a bit. His foreacts 'Vintage Trouble' and 'Dick Brave&The Backbeats' (look them up, if you don't know them, you won't regret it ;)) were really great, too. There was a boy quite similar to Niall...but I mean I thougt I saw Queen Elisabeth II. :D

Have to go get my baggage done. Going to Italy tomorrow.

Lenny :)
Niall :)


Greetings from Germany :)
-S

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz