wtorek, 26 czerwca 2012

Now it's official

...Summer holidays have begun...for me :D
Got my certificate last Thursday, now I have to get through with some stuff at my new school.
Our graduation was quite unorganized and chaotic, but that's just the way my year was :)
I was hoping for the best but expecting the worst, and have to admit that it was a graduation worth remembering ;)

A picture of the wall where all our names are perpetuated is attached. Looks nice, doesn't it? (Note that this was pure Irony & Sarcasm).

6 years have passed so fast. Now a new adventure with it's ups and downs, new classmates, new fights & friendships, new subjects, new teachers and loads of stress are awaiting. But I mean, hey, having at least five more years of education isn't that bad...I mean after all I survied 10 years of school already :)

This is where the chapter ends
And new one out begins
Time has come for letting go
The hardest part is when you know

All of these years when we were here are ending
But I'll always remember

We have had the time of our lives
And now the page is turned
The stories we will write
We have had the time of our lives
And I will not forget the faces left behind...

- Love S


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz