niedziela, 17 czerwca 2012

I'm back!

...from Italy. Visited Lucca, Siena and Florence. This little guy walked past me in Siena, he's sweet, isn't he?

Every day was different with much fun, sun but also fights. Had good but also bad days. The town I was in reminded me of Poland. Why? It looked like the small villages in Poland with its stores, houses and lifestyle (but the roads had no holes) :D
Had a horrible room, though. I couldn't even close the bathroom door!
The conversations with the people there were funny, too. They spoke hardly English and I don't speak Italian...

But the beach was amazing...And If you ask me the sky looked much more beautiful than here in Germany.

But all in all I will never forget this class trip, reminding me of my class mates I was stuck in a class for the past 6 years.

But I'm more than glad being back home :)

Peace out
-S


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz